Teaching Assistant, Department of Biology, University of Akron
- Foundations of Physiology Lab I, Fall 2017
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Lab I, Summer 2017
- Principles of Biology II Lab, Spring 2017
- General Ecology, Fall 2016
- Biomimetic Design, Fall 2016
- Gecko Biology and Adhesion: Beyond Saving You Money on Car Insurance, Biomimetic Design, Fall 2017
- The Gecko Adhesive System: An Adaptation for an Arboreal Lifestyle, General Ecology, Fall 2016
- The Gecko Adhesive System: A Sticky Solution for All Sorts of Problems, Biomimetic Design, Fall 2016
Undergraduate mentee, Austin Keith, presents a poster of his honors thesis investigating the effect of running orientation on gecko locomotion at the SICB 2018 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
To date, I am mentoring three undergraduate students on three different projects during my doctoral degree. When these studies are complete, these students will later become co-authors on future manuscripts.
Austin Keith (1 manuscript in preparation)
Alexis Schnarrenberger (1 manuscript in preparation, 1 experiment in progress)
Alexandra Tomasko (1 experiment in progress)